Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I am a healthy 23 year old who gets a cleaning every 6

Customer Question

I am a healthy 23 year old who gets a cleaning every 6 months. I do use medical marijuana on a daily basis for joint pain to sleep. I have severe tenderness underneath my tounge, and it feels like it's swollen. It's gotten pretty uncomfortable. Just making sure it's nothing serious and somewhat normal!
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.Can you send me a photo of the area under your tongue?You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of the photo in your reply.Regards, *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yea,
No problem.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just making sure, you got the image.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello?

Yes, got it, hang on. Sorry for the delay.

Although the photo is out of focus, the under-surface of your tongue looks normal. Perhaps the swelling you are experiencing is only an enlarged lymph node. Do you have a cold or cough?

Regards,

Dr. Behere