Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I broke my buck tooth and its a little sensitive and I was

Customer Question

Hello! I broke my buck tooth and its a little sensitive and I was not able to find the rest of the tooth on the ground
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: no swelling. the tooth cracked sideways, and i dont think there's any pulp damage because it doesnt hurt terribly, but theres sertainly sensitivity.. Its very early in the morning and I did pick up some Tamperin and Eugenol, but im unsure how to apply it correctly
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: its been about a year since I last saw the dentist
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 19 days ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.Take the Tylenol for now and get to a dentist first thing tomorrow.An x ray will be made to check the extent of damage. The tooth will most likely need a root canal followed by a crown.
Don't worry, traumatised teeth can be saved.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 18 days ago.

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere