Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have a infection in my tooth & was scheduled to have it

Customer Question

I have a infection in my tooth & was scheduled to have it removed in June but couldn't make the apt & now have an apt Monday but I got a really bad headache on my right temple like never before. I'm not feeling good & wondering if it could be caused by the tooth
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: In June & a little but of swelling but more throbbing pain
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: My tooth is throbbing & I have the worst headache I have ever had. I saw the dentist in June & was set up to get the tooth pulled but missed the apt
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 20 days ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Referred pain from upper teeth to the temples and head is common. Yes, your headache can be related to the infected tooth.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 18 days ago.

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere