Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

You are right Dr. Katz, with regards dentist not having

Customer Question

You are right Dr. Katz, with regards ***** ***** having enough experience, for some reason all my extractions are done under hospital, the last one the attempted theybroke it and there was sharp slither which cut me and so the hospital dentist had to remove part of the gum to get it out
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 month ago.

It is not necessary to open a new question to respond.You may want to contact customer service so that you will not be charged for a new question.Please return to the original thread or leave a rating on the past thread if you have no further questions