Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA

My gums feel tight and tingly i am scared that they are

Customer Question

Hi my gums feel tight and tingly i am scared that they are going to fall out to the point that i dont want to eat or drink any thing i just stick to water what does this mean please i have panic attacks over it please help with my worry kind regards Hannah
JA: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Customer: No none of those q
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: My teeth are a little crooked so one tooth is a little lower than the other but it feels like some times they appear level in the morning my lip feels like it tingles as well i use oral b tooth past and brush twice a day
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Hegland replied 25 days ago.

Do you have all your teeth, and do you have them checked by a dentist fairly regularly? May I ask your age as well, to get some basis on your periodontal past health.