Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
Experience:  29 year clinical Practioner

I just asked a question I gave my credit card information

Customer Question

Hi I just asked a question I gave my credit card information and then couldn't get my rate password ***** to reset lost my question page what do I do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, my name is***** had my upper teeth pulled to have dentures put in. Since they were pulled I have been able to draw air into my sinus cavity through my holes of my teeth is this normal or is this something I can be 10 very concerned about as I am it is painful and there nerves in right shoulder are killing me I am out getting an earache and I still have not gotten my dentures in
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry that said the nerves in that socket are bothering me very bad very painful
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 1 month ago.

Certainly; (###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Rampton

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you can give me any information I would appreciate it I don't have $25 for a phone call right now after buying the Dentures . Thank you sincerely ***** ***** a concerned patient

I understand. My apologies, I thought you wanted the phone call. No problem.

Craig, perforations into the sinus from extractions, are not typical, but yes they DO happen. It doesn't mean anyone did anything wrong. I'd hope you are on an antibiotic. If not, have your Dentist who did the extractions get you one. Such will decrease the healing time in your favor likely. These perforations can happen in the front(al) sinus area, but are more prevalent in the rear/molar teeth areas.

The bot***** *****ne for you, and I am truly sorry, is you feel you are in terrible pain and obvious misery, and you are! But the bad part, is other than get pain meds, take antibiotics, rinse good and often (after 24 hours from the time of extractions) with warm water, the only "best" healer is going to be TIME alone! And I'm truly very sorry to tell you that. But again, as I eluded to above, I can promise you that this will go away. It will do so more day to day, and week to week, but you WILL get past this Craig!!!

I'll check back with you tomorrow, and respond back, should you have any additional concerns Craig - OK

Dr. Rampton

I hope you are feeling better Craig. And I hope you are on antibiotics from your Dentist, and have pain medication as needed as well.

Dr. Rampton