Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have a question about implants

Customer Question

I have a question about implants
Category: Dental
Expert:  Edward Magida replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just what do you want to know about the implant process? Dr Magida

Do you have a question for me?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want a phone call
Expert:  Dr. Hegland replied 5 months ago.

I am unavailable for a phone call, but I can certainly help you with your question. I always recommend having the oral surgeon place the implant, and that your general dentist (restoring dentist) send a surgical guide. That way the implant will be in the perfect place for the dentist who needs to put a crown on top. More importantly is the molar that needs to be extracted on the top or bottom, and why does it need extraction (is there an infection?)