Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear

Customer Question

I have mild, irritating discomfort in my left lower rear molar and perhaps the tooth in front of it. I have the following products: Crest Sensi Strips, SenzAway, and a professional 10 ml bottle of “Dentin Desensitizer with fluoride” by I Smile. I cannot see my dentist until Tuesday afternoon and would like some relief. Reviews all seem to like Crest Sensi strips, not SenzAway and I believe the dentin bottle is not reviewed (as I believe it is a “professional product". Can you make a recommendation? I want to take a brush and put the dentin all over the annoying tooth and gum line. What do you think?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Edward Magida replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thanks for asking your question. Just what is your tooth sensitive to, cold, hot, sweet, chewing?Dr Magida