Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have a very tiny bump on my gums. It's pin sized and it's

Customer Question

I have a very tiny bump on my gums. It's pin sized and it's on the upper part of my gums. It doesn't hurt but I can feel something is there. It's very minor but I still wanted to know what it might be. Also there is no discoloration
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 3 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.For me to give you a better answer is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here ?You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of the photo in your reply.Regards *****
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok
Hello,Thanks for the photo.I see absolutely nothing wrong with your gums. The bump is normal and part of a natural variation.You do not need any further teats or treatment.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere