Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I can see bone appearing in my gum on the lower left side.

Customer Question

hi i can see bone appearing in my gum on the lower left side. Above this I have 2 teeth missing so I am wondering if there may be an imbalance on this side of the mouth. I am worried what this bone appearing means and if it is normal or should i get it checked out?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 3 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.For me to give you a better answer is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and paste the URL of the photo in your reply.Regards, *****