Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

Regarding shades, Is -2 bright enough.... My complexion is

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Regarding shades
JA: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?
Customer: Is B-2 bright enough.... My complexion is light brown haired
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 2 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.Dental shades are dependant on the shades of the adjacent teeth, and not on skin complexion or the colour of hair.Therefore the shade B 2 will be dictated by the shade of the other teeth in your mouth.If your question was intended towards teeth whitening, then that is another story, I would need to see your teeth to determine the current shade (which would be very difficult on a photo) and then arrive at a new shade as a post whitening goal.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Dr. Behere