Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I been through the dentist woe I been to give dentist now I

Customer Question

Hi I been through the dentist woe I been to give dentist now I had two teeth that would not get numb ,the tooth was never sealed ,because health know one is willing to help be sadated,by now the teeth might not be able filled I notice it tells too back teeth but I notice the last 4 got like blood like line showing wonder if it reach other teeth,I will see a new dentist again soon but what can be done for someone like me ,I have charity -malformations ,tethered spinal biftia can't lay completely flat because charity painI will sent picture
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Added are few pic
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It is not clear what you mean by not get numb. Could you please elaborate?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.