Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have something similar to the blister in the photo--except

Customer Question

I have something similar to the blister in the photo--except that mine is redder and I've had it for about three years. My dentist doesn't think it's anything but is watching it. Last week I had sore lymph nodes in the front of my neck and under my jaw but they got progressively better.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: This morning my lymph node pain is almost gone but I woke up with swollen salivary glands on the floor of my mouth. Nothing is painful, though.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: Would you like me to send a photo?
Category: Dental
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 7 months ago.

Hi

Please attach a picture here