Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

I have a line inside my mouth kinda like a slimey feel to

Customer Question

hi i have a white line inside my mouth kinda like a slimey feel to it, it rubs off alittle but still kinda there, my mouth feels real dry and my lips have been chapped, my mouth looks whitish or slight yellowish at times, is this thrush?
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the white line part only happened today, and seems to be kind of fading but my lips have been dry chapped feeling for week or two, it's been really hot lately i'm in california so maybe i'm not drinking enough water? i also have kinda bad teeth and no health insurance at moment.
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 2 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.For me to give you a better answer, is it possible for you to upload a photo of that area here?You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like and copy the URL of the images in your reply.Regards, *****