Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have tori bone exposed in my mouth and it is very sore. it

Customer Question

i have tori bone exposed in my mouth and it is very sore. it fells as if my body is trying to get rid of the exposed bone, very small pieces are breaking off.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 4 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.Tori are mostly asymptomatic, but the torus you have seems to have been secondarily infected.You need some surgical care, the exposed portion of the bone needs a dressing.X rays need to be made and if feasible, the tori can be surgically removed.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****