Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA

Bottom front tooth ache little loose

Customer Question

Bottom front tooth ache little loose
Category: Dental
Expert:  Michael Korn, DDS replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm happy to help. Can you give me a little more info as to what your experiencing? Do you happen to have an x-ray you can upload?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No sir bottom front tooth started aching 1 tooth happened after eating 4 hours old I had dentist cleaning and check up recently did not show problem in that area
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When I press down on tooth I feel pain
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pain is behind tooth under in gum area

It's possible you have an abscess from a necrotic nerve or potentially an infection in the gums around the tooth. Normally we wouldn't take the kind of x-ray that would show an abscess at your normal 6 month cleaning and exam visit. Now that you're having symptoms you will want to go visit the dentist again. Have them take an x-ray and do a series of tests to see if the nerve is in fact necrotic or still alive.

I hope this helps,