Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have a dark red bump on my gums (bottom gums, right where

Customer Question

I have a dark red bump on my gums (bottom gums, right where the wisdom teeth should be)
JA: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Customer: my face has been a bit swollen on this side for the past 8 months or so and my gums do bleed (on both sides) when i floss, but only in the back
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: What other information do you need? I can upload pictures if that helps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. G replied 8 months ago.
Hi any past medical history? What is your age and did you have your wisdom tooth previously removed? Also could you provide a picture of the area of concern please.
Expert:  Dr. G replied 8 months ago.

Hi just checking to see if you were able to supply the info above.

Expert:  Dr. G replied 8 months ago.
Waiting on your teply
Expert:  Dr. G replied 8 months ago.
reply
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Gary has opted out, and i will be taking yoiur question now.

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere