Dr. G
Dr. G, Dentist
Experience:  OMS
94852287

How much does this cost?

Customer Question

how much does this cost?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. G replied 9 months ago.

Hi I will give you a rough cost estimate which is variable on several factors (specialist versus general dentist, geographic location, etc). I'm going to assume that you have no insurance because that simplifies calculations.

Generally surgical extractions are $250 per tooth, forceps extractions are $150 per tooth. I will hazard a guess that half of the 10 are surgical and half of the 10 are simple. So that comes to about $1800 for the teeth. When all these teeth are removed the bone needs to be smoothed on each side of the upper arch (alveoloplasty) that typically runs about $250 per side so add another $500. Sedation/anesthesia - anywhere from $300 to $700 depending on time. Implants in general can run $2000 each so that adds on another $8000. This brings your total in the neighborhood of $10,000 for the surgical part of the procedure, assuming you don't require bone grafting. Dentures with implant attachments can run anywhere from $2000-$5000 depending on a multitude of factors. So overall cost can be approaching $15,000 for what you are describing above.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you wouldn't mind taking a second to leave a rating for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Expert:  Dr. G replied 9 months ago.

Anything else I can answer for you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did not need an explanation of costs. I am well aware and even old you in my note. Yu did not give me the info I was looking for. and the $24.00 charge went to $50.00???? I wanted some info on what I can do to somehow rectify all the pain and damage I'm going thru and have so much more to go thru. I would like the $23,000 for the faulty crowns and have him pay the costs for the periodontist. Thats the info I was looking for. Roz
Expert:  Dr. G replied 9 months ago.

Your question above just states how much does this cost that's why I provided the information I provided.

In terms of what you are requesting now you will have to address that with the individual who performed your crowns and the individual who is performing your upcoming surgery. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

If you email customer service they should be able to refund any money you spent on this site.