Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

Well I already have an appointment but i have some cracked

Customer Question

Well I already have an appointment for monday but i have some cracked bottom teeth well i found relief by placing ice in my mouth....well trouble is now i cant stop placing something cold ibn my mouth or my whole face hurts...any ideas on how to get it back to normal?
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: no swelling no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: just want to stop having to place cool thing in my mouth and it not hurt/burn
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.You need to take some anti inflammatory medication. Switch between taking Advil and Tylenol every 6 hours.This should reduce the need to place something cold inside your mouth continuously.Also, see if there are any Toothache Drops available at the local pharmacy. These do no require a prescription. Place these drops inside your tooth for relief.Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.I do not get credit for it otherwise!Regards, *****