Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

My wisdom teeth are cracked and need pulled but I have no

Customer Question

My wisdom teeth are cracked and need pulled but I have no money for down payment
JA: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?
Customer: Yes both
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: Well teeth need to be pulled out the are cracked and it's showing nerves my jaw hurts and it's making my ear hurt n a little gum pain
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David

there are free or low cost health care clinics in the US where you can get dental care

would you like me to help you find a clinic like that?

I need your zip code or county.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
68947

you may have to travel

http://www.freedentalcare.us/ci/ks-topeka

Kansas State Dept of Health and Environment Kansas State Dept of Health and Environment 1000 SW Jackson, Suite 54 Topeka, KS - 66612(###) ###-####/p>

Shawnee County Health Agency Shawnee County Health Agency 1615 SW 8th Ave. Second Floor Topeka, KS - 66604(###) ###-####/p>

Marian Clinic Dental Address: 3164 SE 6th Ave, Topeka, KS 66607 Phone(###) ###-####/p>

you may be able to register for this one next year

http://www.ksdentalfoundation.org/patients/