Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA

I have a partial on lower jaw. I have what looked lIke a

Customer Question

I have a partial on lower jaw. I have what looked lIke a blister but kinda of a crator in middle of my lips inside my mouth. The lower jaw line feels like someone kicked me.. it's not getting better. I also have a full upper denture no throat is's been 3 days and it hurts to put my partial in. I gave oral sex last thursday for about 3 minutes. I have no issues with my vagina. I was diagnosed with genital her pies 35 yrs ago. Only had 2 breakouts. Have not passed it on to anyone. I do smoke about 7 cogs a day.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 3 months ago.

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo:

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Dr. Behere