Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
Experience:  29 year clinical Practioner

One of my teeth is getting a little loose, the one that is

Customer Question

one of my teeth is getting a little loose, the one that is on the bottom, right in front of my wisdom tooth, couple weeks ago it hurt,and it was a little swollen, but now it doesn't hurt, i can chew things with it, but it just loose
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 5 months ago.
That is tooth #31. It erupted in your mouth about the age of 12. It should NOT be loose. Can you get to a Dentist soon? So he or she can figure out "why" it is loose, and with the idea to fix and hopefully have it strengthened? That is specifically what I would recommend , and highly so, to get to your Dentist of choice asap... Dr. Rampton
Does the above info. make sense? Getting to the Dentist quickly, to hopefully let him assess what needs to be done and hopefully make the tooth strong again?*Please let me know if you have additional concern/s OK? Thanks! Dr. Rampton