Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

One of my lower front teeth started hurting yesterday I just

Customer Question

One of my lower front teeth started hurting yesterday I just got the cavities filled a month ago . it hurts to the touch if my teeth touch it .
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: When I touch my tooth with my finger its pretty sore or when I eat . it all started yesterday evening
JA: Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 6 months ago.
Are you having any pain to heat or cold? Do you have any swelling?Does the tooth feel loose at all?
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?