LadyDMD
LadyDMD, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Experience:  Dentist at Chatham Dental Care
94231653

Curious.....I had to have dentures placed after a bad dental

Customer Question

curious.....I had to have dentures placed after a bad dental surgical experience where the dentist destroyed my teeth all of them. I then had mini implants which failed and 2 screws needed to be removed as they were creating infections. I am having new dentures made but, I have a ton of uneven bone upper and lower and a lot of structural changes. I seen to have an allergy to metal so what are my options to get a set of dentures that will stay in and look good
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  LadyDMD replied 10 months ago.
Dentures can be made to fit the uneven areas. You may need implants on the bottom set to hold them in place.