Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

It seam that I get this light wHite line in the center of my

Customer Question

It seam that I get this light wHite line in the center of my tongue that comes and goes. Why is that?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Stewart Shernan replied 10 months ago.
Hello there, If the line is in an area that is not being bitten it is quite possibly Oral Thrush or ana issue known as "geographic tongue" - both are common and neither are serious. Can you send a picture ? Dr Shernan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
All doctors said it's not thrush. Had all blood work done. Everything came back good.
Hello there, If you have had a medical workup including bloodwork which came back negative I really don't know the underlying cause of your issue. I'm going to turn your question to the rest of the JA Experts here for input. Best, ***** *****