Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

It seam that I get this light wHite line in the center of my

Customer Question

It seam that I get this light wHite line in the center of my tongue that comes and goes. Why is that?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Stewart Shernan replied 7 months ago.
Hello there, If the line is in an area that is not being bitten it is quite possibly Oral Thrush or ana issue known as "geographic tongue" - both are common and neither are serious. Can you send a picture ? Dr Shernan
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All doctors said it's not thrush. Had all blood work done. Everything came back good.
Hello there, If you have had a medical workup including bloodwork which came back negative I really don't know the underlying cause of your issue. I'm going to turn your question to the rest of the JA Experts here for input. Best, ***** *****