Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: and yeah i have lump under toung back left
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dentists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
well i have lump under left side of tongue i can feel it when i move my tongue around
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 6 months ago.
Hello, To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo:, you can just use an external photo sharing site like and copy-paste the URL of the image here. Regards,Dr. Behere