Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have a rock hard small bump on my lower left gum that is

Customer Question

I have a rock hard small bump on my lower left gum that is slightly sensitive to touch. I also have a tissue like bump under my cheek bone next to my jaw. Does not bother me, but just noticed it a couple days ago.
JA: The Dentist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Dentist before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this something to worry about? what could it be?
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.
Hello, To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertAlternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here. Regards,Dr. Behere