Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have a hard not painful lump on the left side of my soft

Customer Question

Hi I have a hard not painful lump on the left side of my soft palate I'm a 35 yr old female and I do smoke I noticed the lump over the last week or so...I have a few bad cavities I need taken care of could it be from that or should I be concerned about cancer?
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too.
Customer: Should I be concerned?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dentist before I connect you two?
Customer: Ummm no that's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I added a photo
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
A text answer is fine I hit the call button on accident
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 8 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer. No, that doesnt look like cancer at all. However, I would like to take another look at a different photo. This one is a little out of focus, and too zoomed in. Please include some of the adjacent teeth in the new photo/s as well. Regards, ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !If you have any further question, do write back! Regards,Dr. Behere