Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

Dr.markbornfeld my trouble is that all my uuper and lower

Customer Question

Hello Dr.markbornfeld my trouble is that all my uuper and lower teeth all missing cannot were denture and cannot afort in plants am a 56 year old Hispanic male and Dr. ***** ***** is there any school or organasetion that can't help me get in plant ..any help will apritiadert thank doc.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sort doctor ***** ***** my name is josemorales124499
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dentists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dr. I read were there school that can help people like me that are low income and need help is that corect
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If they are can you recoment any help we be apritiatet
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer. I understand that you would be interested in affordable dental treatment at the moment. Let me suggest a few alternatives to you (provided you live in the USA) :1. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting : 2. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA: Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets. 4. One other option is to apply for CareCredit financing; their relaxed credit requirements facilitate payments for dental service that might otherwise not fit comfortably into your budget. You can refer to the CareCredit web site, which also has a directory for participating dentists. See: Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise. Good Luck !Regards,Dr. Behere
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you doctor I will gift them all a try I haft any to loose right thank you again siser your truly Jose morales haft a bless day doc.
You are most welcome, but you forgot to give me a positive rating ! I do not get credit for my work otherwise.Good Luck !Regards,Dr. Behere