Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Noticed my front right tooth aching a few weeks ago to the

Customer Question

Noticed my front right tooth aching a few weeks ago to the point it gives me a slight headache. I switched toothpaste recently to pronomal Sensodyne toothpaste and may have brushed a little hard. I never had front tooth pain. Is this bad?
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: What more information do you want?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Dentist before I connect you two?
Customer: It comes and goes. The tooth isn't sensitive to hot or cold foods. It's not loose.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 11 months ago.
Hello, have you ever had a fall where the front teeth recieved the impact? It could be many years ago as well. Regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Never mind. You're taking too long to respond. I'll call my own dentist tomorrow. Bye
Hello, Im sorry for the delay, I was caught up in something very urgent and was unavoidable away from the computer. I understand, no problem. Regards ***** ***** again, Dr. Behere