Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I'm having surgery and posible chemo my appointment

Customer Question

I'm having surgery and posible chemo my appointment for a crown is in july. From a dentist point of view will it be better if I have the crown fitted before so My teeth are in good shape for the Dr who puts me to leep. I really need this row I can't day it till see what happens .,
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was also going to get dentist to remove nerves at same time as row was being prepped.Then in future I will not get no trouble..
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 8 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer. Yes,a tooth without a crown on it can get fractured. So it is always best to do the crown as soon as possible.Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise. Good Luck ! Regards,Dr. Behere
Hello, Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !If you have any further question, do write back! Regards,Dr. Behere