Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I may be having a lot of treatment in near future I'm due

Customer Question

I may be having a lot of treatment in near future I'm due for a crown on a tooth it's not until July is it best to get it done ASAP so I have good set f teeth for survery..a question for adentist
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 8 months ago.
Hello,Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer. Yes,a tooth without a crown on it can get fractured. So it is always best to do the crown as soon as possible.Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise. Good Luck ! Regards,Dr. Behere
Hello,Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !If you have any further question, do write back! Regards,Dr. Behere