Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Experience:  Endodontist (DDS,MS)-49 years of practice, Endodontics Professor at Loyola University School of Dentistry, Air Force Veteran

They just told me at the clinic that they get rotated around

Customer Question

they just told me at the clinic that they get rotated around alot. Is it bad to see different OS each time?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 7 months ago.

Yes it is bad to see a different OS each time. If you must go to this clinic only go when the same OS is there. You can ask for the rotation schedule and they will let you know and then you can be sure to see the same OS each time you come in. That is what I would do if at all possible in order not to have to explain each time what has happened, etc. and then be told something that does not relate or correspond to what you have already been told. This only serves to confuse you and the treatment you are getting.