Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Experience:  Endodontist (DDS,MS)-49 years of practice, Endodontics Professor at Loyola University School of Dentistry, Air Force Veteran

I'm sorry you but why did they keep telling me that the

Customer Question

I'm sorry for bothering you but why did they keep telling me that the prognosis looks bad and that this could take a year to heal! Is this possible. They will see me again in three weeks for another evealuation
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 7 months ago.

As I mentioned on earlier they were probably just referring to the replanted tooth and not your jaws, bite, etc. Please do see an OS for a proper examination and then you will get the facts you need. ER treatment is just that, quick, fast and palliative and they do assume that you will seek further help by yourself at a dentist's office which is must in your case and it has to be an Oral Surgeon!