Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

My dentist charged me 10,000 bridge consisting of 5 teeth. 2

Customer Question

My dentist charged me 10,000 for a bridge consisting of 5 teeth. 2 teeth were to fill in the space where I had 2 teeth removed due to faulty root canals and the other 3 atr porcelain crowns with gold under them >>>the dentist used non permanent cement to cement in the bridge, and when I knew the bridge was comfortable he tried to get the bridge out by tapping but it did not come out. He has tried 3 times. Now when I bite down on something solid I feel the bridge move so he tried tapping again to get it out but no luck. I think either a tooth has broken under the bridge or some cement has broken under one of the teeth and I am really upset because he tried again to get it out and could not accomplish this. I would like it to be redone just for cost so I want to know what his cost would have been.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

I have already answered a similar question you just posted, but u guess you didn't get my answer so will post it here as well.

You should ideally have the bridge redone at all. There is no way that a dentist is not able to remove a bridge cemented with temporary cement. That is just too hard to believe.

Please demand that he remove the bridge without any damage to it whatsoever. He can get someone else to do it if he cannot.

To answer your specific question, his cost for this bridge would be around $3000.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.

I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere