Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

Do I have to pay to speak to you? I have a bridge with 3

Customer Question

do I have to pay to speak to you?
JA: The Dentist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: I have a bridge with 3 gold and porcelain crowns and two fake teeth. My dentist used non permanent cement to cement the bridge in. I did this to make sure it fit. Then when he went to put the permanent cement in he could not get the bridge out. He tapped and tapped and nothing happened. However now I believe that some of the tempory cement has broken in one of the crowns because when I bit down it is as though the bridge is sinking. I want to know what his costs might have been because I want him to make me a new bridge and not charge me 10,000 which I paid the first time.
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. The Dentist's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: how much is it to talk to a dentist?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: OK so what do I do to talk to a dentist?
JA: Is there anything else the Dentist should be aware of?
Customer: No, other than the fact that I was never told that by using non permanent cement the bridge could not be removed
JA: Our top Dentist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Dentist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Dentist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: OK how do I pay ?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

This shouldn't cost you ANYTHING extra. I don't believe that your dentist could not get a bridge cemented with temporary cement out. That's just extremely improbable, to the point of being impossible.

Most of the times, these crowns or bridges come off with a simple manual jerk. Please ask him to remove it or get someone to do it. There is no way you should be paying more because of his inability to get the bridge out.

And if the bridge gets damaged during its removal, you may have to get a new one made, so make sure he removes it without any damage whatsoever.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.

I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere