Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I noticed a small movable lump on base of my mouth in sept i

Customer Question

hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I noticed a small movable lump on base of my mouth in sept i went to the oral suregon and he detected no abnormal anatomy. I also went to another dentist and he did a CT scan of the area and found nothing. But the area is still annoying to me And i feel like i am irritating it by playing with it with my finger and tongue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dentists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also the movable lump hasnt really grown and its painless. Its in the lower jaw area, base of mouth on right.
Expert:  Stewart Shernan replied 1 year ago.

Hello there - Dr Shernan here. I'll try to assist you.

Can you provide more details and perhaps a picture of the "lump"

Dr Shernan