Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

In 2014 I used a defective dental floss that got stuck in

Customer Question

in 2014 I used a defective dental floss that got stuck in between my front tooth and the bone broke causing an injury. After seeing a dentist a few times, I saw a Periodontist and he thought putting a big glob of Dental putty under the roof of my mouth may help healing. Well it melted on the roof of my mouth, I was sleeping and woke up gagging, my mouth felt coated and gross, I saw the entire roof of my mouth shinny and the big glob of putty melted. It was a Saturday they were closed, I called the emergency line and was not seen until the following Tuesday. By then, I was having a lot of weird things going on and the Periodontist said it was not the Dental Putty, he said it was gone but offered no explanations. And recommended a dentist for me to see. I have seen at least twelve professionals regarding my unusual symptoms of unraveling, choking, gaging, bubbles, and I have explained I can’t drink and eat without issues. My mouth freezes in the cold and melts when inside and when sleeping. The conclusion was to see a Physiatrist Well recently, after using a being out in the cold shoveling, then I had a little hot soup more changes occurred, I used tongue cleaner and now very white goo like stuff its everywhere in my mouth and in my throat as seen last Friday by an Oral Surgeon. I 100 percent know it’s been the Dental Putty causing everything and its March 7, 2016, a long time to deal with this since November 2014. I think they are covering this up, just breathing is a struggle with the disaster. I appreciate your thoughts on this, what should I do?
Thank you
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The Oral Surgeon did a culture on Friday of all the white on my tounge and in my throat waiting for results. It was a defective Walgreens dental floss stick that broke a piece of the bone and I was looking for help to heal that and got this instead. I am very unhappy with no help from anyone of the medical pros I have seen and I think covered this up. Now I have kidney stones, had two emergency surgeries in July 2015 and need more surgery know for more stones and however still can't drink water since I choke. I am overwhelmed.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello

What is your question exactly?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you charged me and did not answer anything.did you read what I wrote?I need a refund if you don't have any answer!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i will take a refund, this is crazy.!