Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Are the questions on here always public? i am trying to

Customer Question

are the questions on here always public?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am trying to figure out whether i should proceed with jaw surgery. I had some tmj, and it was bad at times, and i went to see a neuromuscular dentist who performed dental work that ruined my bite and jaws.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dentists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 9 months ago.

How old are you? Can you upload a picture of your teeth closed together and opened? What kind of pain are you having and where is the pain? Do you have xrays of your jaw to upload?

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 9 months ago.

Are you still there?