Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
Experience:  29 year clinical Practioner
43314942

My gums in front of my mouth are swollen
, They are

Customer Question

my gums in front of my mouth are swollen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They are swollen in the front of my 4 front bottom teeth. No pain just uncomfortable
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dentists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Just Dental Truths! replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

What you are experiencing is a very common thing. And it can be generally fixed quite readily by visiting your Dentist. The most common cause of what you are experiencing is a need for a Dental cleaning from the Dental Hygienist or Dentist. While I can't see you personally, at present, rest assured that the swelling of the gums in the front which you speak of, is not only relatively easy to fix, but generally will NOT cost you much to fix as well! I'd make a Dental appointment with your Dentist of choice today... Best wishes to you.

Regards, *****

Please do let me know if you have any further concerns or questions.