Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Can z pack help tooth infection?
, My blood pressure

Customer Question

can z pack help tooth infection?
JA: I oddly love going to my dentist, it's so relaxing. I know I'm a freak but I love having a big white smile and he's the guy that keeps it looking good. Our Expert will help you relax about your teeth so you can smile too. Please give me a bit more information, so the Dentist can help you best.
Customer: My blood pressure has spiked alot since my tooth was pulled
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: I have high blood pressure in general and take medication but not working since tooth was pulled
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dentist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Hegland replied 9 months ago.

Just to clarify, you think the tooth that was pulled was infected? Or are you stating you think it's not healing because of an infection?