Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

My glands under the jaw hurt and what I thought was a

Customer Question

My glands under the jaw hurt and what I thought was a pimples on my chin is getting bigger Ben draining for hours just clear liquid
Category: Dental
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

Can you post a photo of the pimple? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy the URL of the images in your reply.

Regards,

Dr Behere