Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Sandi at one time about 15 years ago I started oclusal

Customer Question

Customer: Sandi at one time about 15 years ago I started oclusal therapy with a dentist had the splint made and had started wearing it, then treatment stopped when it was discovered my insurance did not cover.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well my bite is definitely crooked there is wear on my botton teeth , I have lost teeth a crown, and had a filled tooth fall apart all on the bottom from the grinding
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dental Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr Stuart P Todd replied 10 months ago.

Hello there my name is***** I see the expert you requested has not helped you with your question. I hope I can help you with your question. Firstly I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems and I hope I can shed some light on your concerns. 15 years ago you had a bite splint made I assume to help treat grinding and / or TMJ dysfunction. I note your insurance did not cover this so treatment was discontinued. You now notice you feel your bite is "crooked" and you notice wear on your bottom teeth. I also note you have subsequently lost teeth and a crown along with fracturing of older fillings more than likely from the grinding.

I can't find the from your transcript with the customer service agent what your overall question is. I look forward to hearing from you with regards ***** *****

Warm Regards,

Dr S Todd BDS Glas MJDF RCS Eng

General Dental Practitioner

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
where is my answer?