Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

I have severe pain in the roof of my mouth in two

Customer Question

I have severe pain in the roof of my mouth in two concentrated spots on each side, inside of my back molars
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 10 months ago.

Can you upload a photo of that area? You can either attach the photo directly with your reply or use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy the URL of the images in your reply.

Regards,

Dr Behere

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
here

Hello Sam,

I have seen the photo.

There is nothing in the photo that suggests that there is an abscess in the palate anywhere. It must simply be a coincidence that you are suffering from pulpits in molars of both sides.

An X ray of both side molars will be required to check for caries. For now, keep taking pain killers and get an appointment with your dentist ASAP.

Avoid eating anything hard.

Hope this answers your question. Please leave a positive rating if my answer has helped you.

I do not get credit for it otherwise!

Regards,

Dr Behere