Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

What do you think of Kiwimethod autogenous minimally

Customer Question

What do you think of Kiwimethod autogenous minimally invasive gingival grafting ? What are its indications? Does it treat advanced root exposure ? Does it treat lack of attached gingiva? What are its pitfalls ? And contra-indications ? Why should it privileged than other techniques like Free auto gingival graft And Alloderm ?
Are there enough predictable results ? Since it's a new technique
Does it need special and extra instruments than ones used for conventional techniques ?
Thank you
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What type of gum problems do you have?

What have you tried so far?

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.