Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have a feeling light headedness constantly and ocassional

Customer Question

I have a feeling light headedness constantly and ocassional headaches. The right side of my jaw is slightly swollen. Can all of this be caused by a gum or wisdom tooth infection?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 11 months ago.

Wisdom teeth can cause your face to be swollen but light headedness and headaches other than just in the temporal region would not be caused by wisdom teeth. How old are you and do you have a panorex xray available to upload so that I can look at the position and condition of your wisdom teeth?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm 37. I dont have any xrays in my possession.

Where exactly is your swelling and where on your head does it hurt?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My right jaw is swollen. The light headedness is always constant all day and night everyday.

Where exactly is the swelling? Is it in the angle of your jaw? Does it hurt anywhere in your mouth? Lightheadedness could come from many different factors.None of which are related to your teeth.Where on your head do you feel the headaches?

Are you still there??