Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

I have a bruise looking lower gum and whole did of mouth

Customer Question

I have a bruise looking lower gum and whole did of mouth hurts and head hurts, like when you are sick. When I opened my mouth wide to feel for anything that might be causing the pain I can feel a griddle-like line going from top to bottom of inside jaw or gum. Should I be concerned?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 11 months ago.

To help me make a better diagnosis, can you upload a photo of that area here?

You can refer to these step-by-step instructions to upload your photo: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Alternatively, you can just use an external photo sharing site like www.imgur.com and copy-paste the URL of the image here.

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have decided to see my dentist tomorrow. Please do not bill any charges to my card. Thank you!

Ok

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I asked that you not take money from my account since you only asked for a picture and did not provide any information and you responded ok. However, you took $17 from my account. Explain pleade