Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

Have a growth on the left side of my mouth, lower jaw, where

Customer Question

Customer: have a growth on the left side of my mouth, lower jaw, where the back tooth was pulled , close to a year ago. wandering what it could be.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Had a tooth extracted because it was bad. Now I have a growth that seems to be coming from the socket. Developed over a years time. It is not painful, it does bleed when I brush. it is semi soft to the touch. I can send a pic
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dental Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Root Canal Doctor replied 12 months ago.

Hi, sorry you are having this issue now. If you can send a photo it would help.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert .

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" , or you can also use a photo hosting site like http://imgur.com/ and then paste the url in your answer.

Thanks.