Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience:  Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA
2883465

My name is ***** *****.I have a description ( quote)

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****.I have a description ( quote) for the following potential work which seems excessive. Can you advise me of the normal cost to do this please?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure. My uppe and lower teeth were all partial worn down, I had a small upper bridge and the dentist is telling me the following has to be done and I am not feelin confident in him. 1.Diagnostic casts 3000
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: 2.Maxil partial metal base w/sdls 3300.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

Ok Can you give me the details of the treatment plan and the prices being charged? Do you happen to have a Panorex xray of your mouth that you can upload?

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I am not getting any response .l am going to be away from the computer for about an hour.I will check back to see your response at that time.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

If you can give the details of your treatment plan,I can help you.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

Are you there?