Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

To Dr Behere, If you can answer me again, it would be

Customer Question

To Dr Behere,
If you can answer me again, it would be appreciated. Since last emailing you, my tooth root swelling has diminished to virtually nothing (after a partial root canal, aborted after a vertical crack found).I have app't to have tooth extracted next week and am under heavy pressure for an implant. I say a bridge, as I'm in my 60s--what's the harm in that? I don't want to go an odyssey of starting to get individual implants because I have a lot of restoration. If I were 40 years old, it might be different What do you think? Thank you, Veronica
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I think that Dr Behere is in a different time zone.I can answer your question if you would like.If not I will let him pick up the question later. It is your choiceI think he may be in India but I am not sure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
congratulations on your poor and unethical work.
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what you are referring to .I can give give you some insight into whether to go for the bridge or the implant. I just wanted to know if you would like to talk specifically with Dr Behere.If you do I will leave the question open for him.

Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I want to help you but the comment on the " poor and unethical work " has got me confused.Is there a problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no more communications with justanswer.com. dr behere was honest., dr katz who jumped in when i specifically asked for dr behere is irresponsible. i would never use your service again.
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I offered only to answer your question if you did not want to wait for Dr Behere.Some customers want an answer immediately.If you read my response,I left the choice up to you and did not proceed to answer unless you wanted me to.Because Dr. Behere is in a different time zone,it may be several hours before he gets the question.If you would like to wait ,that is no problem and it is your choice.I am not sure why you are so upset.I gave you a choice and you chose to wait.Why the nasty comments?We are all qualified experienced dentists.If you do not want our opinions,it is your choice not to accept them.

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/dental/9fcur-ga-sha-dr-behere.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Dr. Katz replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out and Dr Behere can pickup your question

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

Dr. Katz was just trying to help out. He is right, I am in a completely opposite time zone. To his credit, he did NOT directly answer your question, he first asked if it was OK if he answered it. There have been several times when i have taken his questions as well. We have an excellent understanding and there are no problems between us.

Anyways, now coming to your question: Bridge or Implant?

Right now, implants are the best possible replacements for missing teeth for the following two primary reasons :

1. The adjacent teeth are completely spared, they dont even have to be touched by the dentist.

2. The implant gradually osseointegrates with the jaw bone, which leads to a unique feeling of it being a natural tooth. The proprioception that an implant supported crown provides is unmatched. As opposed to this, with a bridge, the adjacent two teeth have to be involved as well, which is entirely unnecessary.

Ultimately, this decision often rests on the budget the patient has in mind. A simple implant can be twice as expensive as a PFM bridge.

Bot***** *****ne: There is no pressure on you to go for an implant. A bridge would do just fine. It would be less expensive as well.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information. Please leave a positive rating for me if this answer has helped you. I do not get credit for it otherwise.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Dr. Behere

Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 1 year ago.

Im just following up ! Did my answer help? If yes, please leave a positive rating for me. I do not get credit for it otherwise !

If you have any further question, do write back!

Regards,
Dr. Behere